About Me

My photo
Emmaus, Pennsylvania, United States
My name is Rob and I'm fairly scatter-brained. I have no children and never plan on being a father, so this blog (that I've had since high school) will serve as my legacy. It's for information about me but also serves as an outlet to (somewhat) organize my thoughts. I enjoy hiking, reading/writing at cafés, travel, doing social things although I'm introverted, trying stand-up comedy, museums, litter pick-ups, volunteer work...

Wednesday, August 07, 2024

Anomaly

 

ANOMALY

I am very different
One-of-a-kind
There’s nobody like me
It’s impossible to see the world like I do

I am extremely rare
A singularity
Being typical is not an option
If you’re seeking normality, don’t look here

I am without equal
No one else has these quirks
I cannot be duplicated
You’ll only find these traits in one place

I am so unusual
My life-style is very particular
Unfamiliar outlooks separate me from the masses
Others wish they could be this uncommon

I am remarkably distinct
An outsider among outsiders
A disease that cannot be diagnosed
Like a snowflake, if each one truly is special

These things make me unique, just like everybody else

 

Progression of feelings; continue ‘I’ and ‘me’ throughout or not at all; replace ‘characteristics’

Slower is better;

Comedy covers; don’t over-explain; why don’t we?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment