Wednesday, August 07, 2024

Manic

 

Manic

 You eased into my world
Through an uncommon connection
Your friend wanted me
But she just wasn’t you
Not you
Things were right for once
With no reason to go wrong
Except your twisted head
You trusted me with a secret
That normally made others
Run away
Why didn’t I
Run away?
Because you were special and different
And I was just what you needed
Someone who understood
Someone who wouldn’t run
But you wanted me to
So you drove me away
A rumor- that’s all it took
You didn’t care if it was true
You didn’t care
Then one day you came back
The fire grew again
Was it passion or fear?
Were you truly sorry?
I found out as quickly as you returned
If you ignore someone
He will eventually go away
Unless he still feels for you
But you wouldn’t know about
Feeling
All you can give is pain
I hope you’re not too upset
I hope you lose everything you’ll ever love
I hope it was worth it…

No comments:

Post a Comment