Tuesday, March 24, 2020

VIDEOS


Here are some videos I have been in and/or worked on. Enjoy!



Literal Pigskin Picks
For the 2019-20 NFL season, I made a series of increasingly silly videos picking winners based on the teams' names. It was accompanied by a since-removed tally of all picks. (Weeks 7 and 8 have gone missing for some reason.)


I Never Sausage A Hot Dog
My friend Mark loves hot dogs and I've filmed him discussing different styles and interviewing restaurant owners.


Random

A lonely man comes to terms with his inner rabbit.

A man dressed as Eeyore confronts an intruder.

A guy runs around in a kilt, screams, and slaps people.

A guy runs around in a kilt, screams, and slaps people... but in a different location.

Parody of a scene from The Shining for a friend's brewery.

A group of men wants a woman to lick the meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment