Wednesday, August 07, 2024

Underage

 

Underage

 Stop touching me there
You perverted old man
I'm only five years old
And I have my own hands
I don't need yours on me
Because I don't know what it means
I'm too young for this
So get out of my jeans

Now I'm four years older
But I'm still a little girl
My cheeks have got to redden
And my hair still has to curl
Don't look at me like that
You pathetic middle-aged swine
Why do you need fulfillment
From someone who's only nine?

At thirteen you'd think I'd learn
How sick men really are
But for some reason I can't stop
Getting into their cars
I guess it's because they're supposed to be cool
(According to every other adolescent)
Getting taken advantage of in the back seat
When "no" is really what I meant

My senior class is filled with guys
But they're all so immature
They have somewhat gotten smarter though
They'll take me out before calling me a whore
We'll have a nice evening
A dinner and maybe a movie
Apparently paying for these things
Is his cue to find out how much more he can see

This world is full of men
Many ages, races, and sizes
But they're all ugly inside
Maybe I'll go to girls and see what arises...

No comments:

Post a Comment